What we’re looking for:
As a rapidly-growing software business, we’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to delight our clients, drive licence expansions and secure renewals that will directly contribute to revenue growth.
At Avvoka, expect an inclusive environment where each team member is encouraged to ask questions, contribute creatively, and work smarter, not harder.
What you’d be doing:
- Learning our software back to front – becoming a product evangelist
- Helping us implement Avvoka at world-class law firms, banks and corporates
- Carrying out customer success research – identifying what is and isn’t working and designing new strategies based on your findings and other relevant data
- Helping our new customers navigate the onboarding and training process with empathy and enthusiasm
- Identifying areas of growth and expansion for existing clients
- Liaising with clients across different verticals to navigate their specific technical needs, such as co-managing bespoke development items and collaborating with our Product and Development teams
What we’d like our ideal candidate to have:
- Ideally 1 year of experience in a client-facing position, but as this is an entry level role, please do apply if not!
- A love of technology and how technology is disrupting incumbent business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A motivated individual who also plays well in a team environment – you take your own initiative but are motivated by team goals
- Enthusiasm and a growth mindset
- Preferably the right to work in Singapore (though we’re open to top talent from anywhere, provided you’ve got a laptop and internet connection!)
How to apply:
Please apply using the form below, and provide both a CV and a covering letter. In the covering letter field, you may want to include a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying to Avvoka and why you think that you would be a good fit for the company.
- Please note this is an entry level position.
- Please ensure that you disclose any relevant mitigating circumstances with your application so that this can be taken into consideration in the context of your application.
- Please do still apply even if you don’t satisfy each and every requirement. You might have something great to offer which we haven’t considered!