Customer Support Executive – Job Description
What we’re looking for:
As a rapidly-growing software business, we’re looking for a personable and enthusiastic Customer Support Executive to help and delight our clients. We are looking for a tech-savvy problem-solver with a growth mindset that loves helping people.
At Avvoka, expect an inclusive environment where each team member is encouraged to ask questions, contribute creatively, and work smarter, not harder.
What you’d be doing:
- Learning our product back to front
- Helping us support clients of Avvoka at world-class law firms, banks and corporates
- Responding to inbound inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues raised through Intercom, e-mail and over video call when more effective
- Investigating and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Identifying themes or recurrences in customer issues and escalate upward while making suggestions to proactively improve the platform
- Presenting client issues and requests to the wider company (including senior management and developer teams)
- Maintaining our existing support collateral and take initiative to create new systems, processes, and engaging content to give clients the autonomy to resolve issues, reduce reactive activity within the team and improve user engagement
- Interacting with the Product and Customer Success team to continually improve the customer experience
What we’d like our ideal candidate to have:
- Experience in a consumer friendly environment, in customer service/support or similar
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, empathetic, thrives when working with others
- A passion for technology and how technology is disrupting incumbent business models. Ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and able to understand software products
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify and deliver complex technical information in a simple way
- Dedication for helping people and passion for customer experience
- The ability to standardise processes and create replicable solutions
- Familiar with Intercom or a similar tool and with software product tours
- A highly reliable work ethic; goes the extra mile
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Work in US time-zone (though we’re open to top talent from anywhere, provided you’ve got a laptop and internet connection!)
- Bonus: understanding of the legal environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the form below. It is mandatory to provide both a CV and a covering letter. In the covering letter box, you must include a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying to Avvoka and why you think that you would be a good fit for the company.
- Please ensure that you disclose any relevant mitigating circumstances with your application so that this can be taken into consideration in the context of your application
- Please do still apply even if you don’t satisfy each and every requirement. You might have something great to offer which we haven’t considered!